World Fine Art Agency|
179 East Third Street, Suite 16 New York, NY 10009
Phone: 646-539-9622 Internet:
http://www.worldfineart.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The existing artists in the agency are former gallery members of the World Fine Art gallery which closed in 2010 after an 18 year run. Since many artists are from overseas, the agency is accustomed to marketing such artists with visa assistance and artwork storage in the US for participation in various NY exhibitions.
With the leads generated by the monthly video newsletter, open call listings and referrals, comprise the schedule listed at http://worldfineart.com/PROMOTIONS/. There are exhibition opportunities that require fees and no fees and each artist decides which shows to participate in.
are promoted through the YouTube channel http://youtube.com/nycgalleryopenings.
The videos are also posted to the our social networks below.
Each artists maintains an inventory webpage of current work on the website http://worldfineart.com.
|Full Service||SERVICES INCLUDED|
- Finds exhibition opportunities for you to choose from.
- Deliver, install, reinstall exhibitions. (separate fees apply)
- Receive monthly offers and you decide whether you want to participate or not.
- Exhibition contract signing. Agency will sign all gallery offer contracts for you and
becomes responsible for delivery of paid services.
- Protection from scams, law suits due to experience with the offers.
- Up to 9 artworks depending on size. Maximum length on any side is 30". Over 30"
storage fees may apply.
- Save on shipping artwork back and forth for various exhibitions that you choose to participate in.
|Fee and No Fee Exhibitions|
- Participate in free exhibition opportunities that come up, like Hudson Guild, Untitled Space, plus fee based exhibition opportunities,
|Annual WFA Agency Exhibition|
Noho|M55 Gallery every July - http://www.worldfineart.com/wfa_4th_annual.html
- Artist responsible for delivery of artwork to and from the exhibition.
- Artists who have artwork in storage pay a $35 delivery and $35 pickup fee for unsold works returned to storage.
- Receive monthly YouTube videos of gallery exhibitions in primarily the Chelsea Art District of New York.
|Artist Website |
- Frontpage Access / 1 Year Listing / 9 Images / $10 per additional images /
Address and Email Listed
- 10% Commission on Artist Referred Sales / 30% on Gallery Genereated Sales
Submit 72dpi or 300dpi images (approximately 600 pixels wide) via email. email@example.com Please include photo of artist.
Works submitted must be done by the original artist. Agents must have permission by the artist. We do not accept sexually explicit or politically offensive works.
+ 9 new/yr
|Video Inventory Website |
- Artists will send 9 artworks (not to exceed 30") for video taping.
- Website created: worldfineart.com/(your last name)
- Purchase option via PayPal button.
- Includes video of current artwork for sale, photo of artist, statement /biography.
- Lite service, does not include storage. Option to store artworks at $35 per month.
(Artist must give the agency notice when an artwork online is no longer available.)
- Once your inventory video is made and purchase buttons available,
the agency will market your work on Facebook via targeted marketing to your
type of work.
- It is recommended you spend at least $5 per day for a week each month.
- We can then evaluate results and make appropriate changes to the target list.
- You can offer a free small print of your work for all who subscribe to your webpage
and use the email and address list to promote future shows and new works.
|WFA Email Address|
- (your last name)@worldfineart.com
|Artwork Submissions & Referrals to NY Galleries|
- Agency will provide a list of galleries accepting submissions.
You decide which galleries are suitable for your work.
You can submit on your own or have the agency submit for you
@ $50 per submission plus any submission fees.
- Agency will provide a list of artist registries for submission.
- Frequent updates on juried shows and local competitions.
|Expand on your existing marketing efforts.|
- The agency can handle any of your existing collector and gallery contacts in the area.
|NY alternative mailing address.|
- If you live overseas or out of state, you can have your mail with NY contacts delivered to the agency address.
- You can also requests checks payments be made out to the agency and receive payment from the agency via PayPal.
|Visa Application assistance.|
- Letter requirements can be provided. After you create the letter, I will put it only letterhead with my signature and it send out to the person specified for a fee of $100.
|$250 / yr||$150 / mo||or 1 Payment of $1,500 (save $300)|
|FORMS OF PAYMENT|| To make your selection:|
Click your "reply" button (first), then (you will be able to) type in the form below
and then click "send" to submit your response.
|ONLINE SERVICE||____ $250.00 Online Service|
|FULL SERVICE||____ $150 per month (US Artists) for 12 months. ($1,800 per year)|
____ $125 per month (Non US Artists) for 12 months. ($1,500 per year)
____ $1,500 / ONE YEAR PAYMENT (Save $300)
|____ Not interested in this offer.|
|Start Date: ___/___/___ End Date: ___/___/___|
|____ Please send me a PayPal invoice to my email address for payment.|
____ I prefer to pay with credit card: ___VISA ___ MC ___ AMX Card Number: _________________________
Expiration Date: ___ / ___ Security Code: ___
(3 numbers on back of card.)